About Ditto Family Resale
Ditto is here to both serve and bless. Our story began in February 2011, when representatives from seven Christian schools sought to make Christian education accessible for all who desired it. Modeled and named after two successful stores of a similar business model, Ditto Family Resale was established to:
- Provide member schools with an additional revenue source to offset rising tuition costs.
- Assist families who could not otherwise afford a Christian education.
- Support educational needs within the community.
Ninety percent of retained earnings fund the two tuition remission programs. Ten percent goes back to local causes, as a way to further bless and serve our community.
Ditto's member schools have now grown to eight and continue to represent a geographically wide and economically diverse population. From our largest sister school at just over 1,000 students, to our smallest at just over 20; what unites our families is a desire for education rooted in Biblical truth.
- Central Christian School, Clayton (Age 3 - 6th Grade)
- Covenant Christian School, Town & Country (Age 3 - 6th Grade)
- Kirk Day School, Creve Coeur (Age 3 - 6th Grade)
- Heritage Classical Christian Academy, Fenton (6th - 12th Grade)
- Promise Christian Academy, Chesterfield (Students with special needs)
- South City Community School, St. Louis City (Age 3 - 4th Grade)
- Twin Oaks Christian School, Twin Oaks (Age 3 - 8th Grade)
- Westminster Christian Academy, Town & Country (7th - 12th Grade)